Law Enforcement & Military only!
UTA (Universal Tactical Attachment) is a user installed, tactical force multiplier: It enables a trooper armed with a long firearm (assault rifle, shotgun or SMG) and a Glock pistol to mount the pistol under the long firearm, thereby creating a unified, tactically enhanced, dual weapon system.
The long firearm should be fitted with a standard Picatinny rail and the slide cover plate of the pistol should be replaced. This minor modification will not affect the functionality of the pistol in any way.
- Attaches a pistol to any long firearm (assault rifle, shotgun and SMG) for a unified, tactically enhanced, dual weapon system.
- Quick connecting, user installed.
- Ergonomically designed & user-friendly.
- Robust & lightweight.
- Requires only minor modification to the pistol.
- Attaches to a standard Picatinny rail.
- Suitable for Glock 19 and Glock 17 pistols (specify model) - Can be modified for use with other pistols.
OPERATIONAL TACTICAL APPLICATIONS
PRIMARY WEAPON LONG FIREARM:
When the primary weapon in use is the long firearm, the trooper may switch to using the Glock pistol mounted under it immediately if the long firearm malfunctions or when it has run out of ammo and there is no time for a reload/magazine change.
PRIMARY WEAPON GLOCK PISTOL:
In silent/covert operations, when the primary weapon in use is the Glock pistol, the trooper may use the pistol with a silencer and switch to using the long firearm at any moment (for example, when it is no longer operationally necessary to maintain silence or when a long firearm or automatic fire are required).
This product was added to our catalog on Tuesday 26 June, 2007.